From: José Carlos Ortiz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 1:41 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: RE: How to put an image into a <html:submit> without CSS

But, it generates a image that links to another page, and I need a button,
with that image inside, that links to another page.

Chetan Pandey wrote:

> Then use <html:link> and insert your image between the link opening and
> closing tags.
>
> Chetan

This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and
is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive such
information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately. Please delete it and all attachments from any servers, hard
drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly
prohibited.

All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring,
reading and archival by Monsanto. The recipient of this e-mail is solely
responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware".
Monsanto accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code
transmitted by or accompanying this e-mail or any attachment.