Hi Yadav,

have a look at below link u'll find something of ur intrest ...

http://www.developer.com/java/ejb/article.php/2233591

http://www.developer.com/java/ejb/article.php/10931_3321521_1

Thanks & Regards,
Aftab Vhora

Barun Kumar Yadav wrote:

Hi
I'm using Indexed Properties with Struts and am attempting to over-ride the
getter method of a List while trying to retrieve data.
I have an example where I use the <bean:write> tag to retrieve contents of a
List
<jsp:useBean id="bean" class="org.apache.struts.webapp.exercise.StringBean"/>
<bean:write name="bean" property="stringIndexed[1]"/>
And this code effectively calls the Getter function shown below public Object getStringIndexed(int index) {
return strAry.get(index);
}
And correct values are retrieved.
However, when I try to use a similar concept using the <html:text> tag,
%>'/>
The getter function public Object getChildAge(int index) does not get control
Has anyone encountered similar problems or does anyone know the reason for this
?
Help will be highly appreciated

Thanks

Barun Kumar Yadav