You can specify e.g. a lib directory with a classpath id.

    <path id="xdoclet.class.path">
      <fileset dir="./lib">
        <include name="**/*.jar"/>
      </fileset>
    </path>

In other sections you can reference this id.

<taskdef name="ejbdoclet" classpathref="xdoclet.class.path"
classname="xdoclet.modules.ejb.EjbDocletTask"/>

Manfred

Struts goes mobile: http://www.strutsme.org. Now 1.0Beta3 available.