Hello all

I'm triying to develop a multi file upload (undefined number of files) using Struts and FileUpload. Because I don't know what how much files will be uploaded, I need to use same field name in my page and create new fields dinamically. My first ideia was to create an indexed property in my form bean. I know this feature and I know it works well with simple types. However, when I try to create a FormFile[] in my form bean, my problems start. Struts shows all type of exceptions when I put an array of FormFile. Same problem when using ArrayList.
I need some help in how to create my form bean and my jsp.
Any shor example is welcome.

Thanks for now.