Why do you want to upload multiple files?
How would you determine which files to upload
I want 1,2 and 4
next iteration I want 3 and 5?
What happens in production environments (such as Tomcat)
a concatenation of files is assembled
EAR = WAR + RAR
WebService AAR or JAR
WAR = All jars and All classes and web.xml and struts-config.xml
Uploading individual files such as I want to upload File1 from package1 but
skip File2 from package2 makes no sense
and give you no way to verify what you have
With the end result is you may upload a disorganised mess of files to your
server
Have the client either EAR/WAR/JAR or TAR/ZIP your files and then upload
At least the manifest will have be able to track what you have
M-
Information in this message, including attachments, is intended only for the
confidential use of the recipient(s) named
above. This message may be an Attorney-Client communication and as such is
privileged and confidential.
If you are not an intended recipient of this message, or an agent responsible
for delivering it to an intended recipient
, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error, that
any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender
immediately, delete the message, and return any hard copy print-outs.
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying of it or its
conte