De: Jim Reynolds [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Martes, 17 de Octubre de 2006 12:31 p.m.
Para: user@struts.apache.org
Asunto: Struts 2.0 question tags, config

Hello,

I have downloaded and trying to learn the 2.0 framework. First off, I am
trying to figure out how the struts.xml gets configured, I do not see this
in the web.xml anymore. Also,  I am having trouble finding documenttion on
the struts-tags that are now avaiable. Are these just the WebWork tags, or
they repackaged for struts 2.0.

Thanks,

eg: I cannot find what the s:head with attribute of theme does.
<%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags" %> <html> <head>
    <title>Showcase</title>
    <s:head theme="simple"/>
</head>