On 10/19/06, Mark Menard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm still curious as to what was causing the NPE with the <s:action> tag. I
have read the Webwork in Action book and I think I'm using it correctly.
Just in case this is an issue, I was using the <s:action> from a decorator
template using Sitemesh. I didn't to mention it earlier, but I guess that
could be causing the issue.

Yes, I'd say that sitemesh could be a likely culprit. We have an
action tag in the showcase, and I use one myself, and they seem fine.
You might go ahead a file a ticket, citing it as a possible sitemesh
issue.

If you had a chance to try the tag in your application on a normal
page, just a test, that would help determine that it's a sitemesh
issue.

-Ted.