Action chain can do that.

On 10/21/06, Jean-Marie Pitre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I would like to forward an Action to another one.
My problem is : I want to pass a data from my first first action to my
second formbean (second action).

I tried to do a setattribute in my first action before calling
mappingfindforward and in my second formbean to create an acessor but
the formbean is never populated.

Have you got and idea ? is it possible and correct to do that ?

Thanks,
Regards JMP.