Yariel Ramos Moreno wrote:
hello...

I´m using html:multibox to generate a dynamic list of items... so far so
good, but I have a problem because at the same time I generate a dynamic
list too, but this list print always the same (example "working")... then,
what can I do if the second list always print the same and this is not
the way html:multibox work?...

example:

My items:

[] item 1 [] working
[] item 2 [] working
[] item 3 [] working
[] item 4 [] working
[] item n [] working

I'm not sure I understand the question, but it sounds like you're not iterating your second list. You're probably missing an index expression. Post your JSP code if you can't get it figured out.

L.