Hi there,

I'm investigating into how I can migrate from struts 1.2.9 to struts
1.3.5. I've checked out the release notes at
http://struts.apache.org/1.x/userGuide/release-notes.html and I notice
that the entire struts distribution is now built using Maven 2.

I was previously using ANT to build struts using the sample build.xml
which comes packaged with the 1.2.9 distribution. I added some of my own
pre-processing steps in the 1.2.9 the build.xml which I need to
replicate if I want to move to struts 1.3.5.

Is it possible to build the struts core package using ANT? I'd prefer to
stay with ANT rather than introduce Maven 2 into my build.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Sean