If you are using basic arrays you need to create an array for the item
before the JSP is displayed.

You might want to use a java.util.List instead, you don't need to
pre-allocate when using Dyna forms.

HTH,
-ed

On 11/2/06, Puneet Lakhina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
This is the first time I am trying to use indexed properties with
DynaActionForm. Now the number of fields that I will have is not certain. So
does that mean I cant use DynaActionForm. And i don't have normal strings in
my list. I have a custom object.

so what i have currently is something like this

<form-bean name="dynaForm" type="org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm">
<form-property name="number" type="mypackage.Number[]" />
</form-bean>

I cant specify any size because I don't know the size before hand. So this
has no problems loading the page, but on submit it throws an
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.
--
Puneet