Hi all,

I'm trying to create a registration admin approval page, where an admin
signs in and sees all pending requests on their portal. My idea was to
display all information about the user, and then have a final column with an
approve/deny/noChange radio.

DN, First, Last, .., *Approve o deny o N/C

DN1, First1, Last1, .., *Approve o deny o N/C

DN2, First2, Last2, .., o Approve o deny * N/C

DN3, First3, Last3, .., o Approve * deny o N/C

____________________

|Submit mass approve|

How can I use a single form like this to associate the value of each row
with each individual record?

So far I have

<form.>

   <thead .>

      (Headers)

    </thead>

     <logic:iterate.>

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Perry Minchew

Systems Integrator

SPAWAR Systems Charleston