Hi all,

I need to display and submit a form with 3 levels of indexed properties. The
3 indexed properties are not constant in size. I have a form with a
MyObject1[] array with getters and setters for indexed properties. MyObject1
object has a List of MyObject2 objects and MyObject2 has a List of MyObject3
objects.
I would like to display these recursives objects with input fields and
submit them. But I really don't know how to do it for the indexed properties
of level 2 and 3 and how to get the corresponding values. Does someone have
an idea?

Thanks

Sebastien