I’m trying to create a jsp page that can upload a file.  Everything works, but I cannot apply my style to the “Browse” button:

That displays the regular button… I apply the same styleClass to the submit button and that works out fine:

Any ideas on why it my style won’t apply to the “Browse” button??

United Rentals
Consider it done.™
800-UR-RENTS
unitedrentals.com