This is my problem

IE link ==> Customer!input.action ==> /private/login.jsp

the url of my request is ??? http://www.mysite.com/Customer!input.action,
sitemes look on the
excludes but there is no exclude for this url, so it decorate the page
rendered

But really this url is a page, nooooo. the the page is /private/login.jsp
wich is in the excludes

I dont understand this cuestion. im using struts2

Are you redirecting (redirect="true") to the JSP in your struts-config.xml

this is my struts config
<action name="Customer!*" method="{1}"
class="uy.com.nilo.web.actions.CustomerAction">
        <result name="input">/private/login.jsp</result>
 </action>

Regards,

        juan