Wendy Smoak wrote:
On 11/10/06, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sure, it should look better, but it still wouldn't split out optional
and required dependencies.  For example, it shows Rife Continuations
as required but it is very much optional.

My guess is that it would require some work in whichever Maven plugin
produces that report.

Hmm, I'm surprised the report doesn't already distinguish deps marked 'optional' in the POM. Would it be sufficient to prefix the description of each dependency with something like '[Optional: required when using feature X]'?

L.