On 11/13/06, Eider Iturbe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

You mustnĀ“t add an ArrayList in request scope, you have to add a
Collection
of objects of the class "uservo" .

Dont really know what you are trying to say. An arraylist would be a
collection of uservo.

ArrayList uservoList = new ArrayList();
//populate list something like uservoList.add(new Uservo());
request.setAttribute("listvo",uservoList);

Thats it. Im all set to use an ArrayList i set in request scope.

<logic:iterate id="uservo" name="listvo">
<!--Some Processing-->
</logic:iterate>

Regards,

--