I'm not too worried about this because it seems to be working, but here goes.

I'm running Struts 1.2.9 on Apache Tomcat 5.5.x. One of my JSPs has the following section in it.
<ul>
<logic:iterate name="accountInformationForm" property="accounts" id="accountSummaryView">
        <li>
           page="/getaccountdetail.do"
           paramId="id"
           paramName="accountSummaryView"
           paramProperty="accountId">
<bean:write name="accountSummaryView" property="accountType"/>
        </li>
</logic:iterate>
</ul>

I have verified that the action that loads this JSP has a form called accountInformationForm associated with it and the JSP actually renders fine, correctly iterating through the collection and printing out a link to each account.

Strangely, I get the following error in my Tomcat console though:

Nov 13, 2006 6:15:14 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find bean: "accountInformationForm" in any scope
        at org.apache.struts.taglib.TagUtils.lookup(TagUtils.java:935)
at org.apache.struts.taglib.logic.IterateTag.doStartTag (IterateTag.java:232) at org.apache.jsp.account_005finformation_jsp._jspService (account_005finformation_jsp.java:211)
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service (JspServletWrapper.java:332) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile (JspServlet.java:314)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)

When I comment out the section the console error goes away, so I'm sure that's where its coming from. I'm also sure that page is functioning 100% correctly.

Any thoughts on why I might be getting this seemingly incorrect error message in the console and not in the application?

Bradley