Hi,

I have a JSP that submits to /actionA which forwards to tileA.  I now want that
JSP to alternatively submit to /actionB which forwards to tileB.

Now both /actionA and /actionB execute the same action code, and return the
same forward name. So in my struts-config its really easy to simply point to
different tiles.  I also have a "logged in" servlet filter which differentiates
between /actionA (not logged in) and /actionB (must be logged in).

The only solution I can think of is some hack whereby I try to pass the action
to the JSP and in javascript do something like: Form.action = 'some action.do'
followed by Form.submit();

Can anyone suggest a better approach in this case?

Regards,

Paul