well ... sorry for that , this is a wrong typing when I post this
question.
In my struts-config.xml , the slash is not missing.

I add log4J in my app to trace my code :

public class ShowDocsAct extends org.apache.struts.action.Action{
    private Category _cat = Category.getInstance(this.getClass());
    public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping,
            ActionForm form,
            ServletRequest request,
            ServletResponse response)
            throws Exception{

       //print out this line in log file to prove the process has come
into this class
        _cat.info("come into Action");

        return mapping.findForward("success");

But I can not find the evidence that the process has come into this
Action class.
My struts-config.xml is as following :

<action-mappings>
        <action path="/Welcome" forward="/welcomeStruts.jsp"/>
        <action path="/ShowDocs"
type="com.kenhu.cdms.servlet.ShowDocsAct">
            <forward name="success" path="/showDocs.jsp" />
        </action>
 </action-mappings>

The URL that I ask my browser to browse is :
http://localhost:8080/cdms/ShowDocs.do

Help  !  what do I go wrong ?

Ken

於 四,2006-11-16 於 15:16 +0000,Lance Semmens 提到:

--
研發部             胡重威             Ken Hu          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

孟華科技股份有限公司
http://www.mmti.com.tw

地址: 高雄市802苓雅區中正一路120號4F-7
電話: 07-7279337 分機: 120