From: Garner Shawn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 November 2006 17:36
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: RE: RE: RE: [HELP] struts 1.2.9 multibox/checkbox in session scoped
form

I am not explicitly calling the reset anywhere.
I've also debugged it and can not find anything out of the ordinary.
>From I can tell it is the request processor that is resetting my form
prior to the page displaying that ends up with the checkboxes not
checked.

Any help?

Shawn

From: Lance Semmens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:51:00 +0000
Subject: RE: RE: [HELP] struts 1.2.9 multibox/checkbox in session scoped form
The only thing I can think is maybe you're explicitly calling reset()
in your action (instead of letting struts do it automatically). If
not, I suggest putting a debug breakpoint on the setters for your
checkboxes and see what's going on.