Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 9:11 PM
Subject: log4j problem, need solution

I am getting the following message in tomcat console properties

info:log4j: Warn no appenders could be found for loggers(
org.apache.catalina.session.ManagerBase).
info: log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system property.

I am using Tomcat 5.1, and running a struts application. can any one find
out the solution for the problem.
Regards,
M.Sreenivas