On 11/24/06, Prashant Saraf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
An exception occured trying to convert String
"http://localhost:7003/cctc/pic1"; to type "java.lang.Long" (null)

I can't see any relation between the converting a url to a Long and
The code you have supplied. I expect the is exception is thrown some
where else.

I am having one more problem.. can i assign value came from forEach which
iterate from vector of bean to my  useBean. if yes how.

To asign a value you can use <c:set/> tag.

one remark, c tag is a JSTL tag-lib. JSTL has nothing to do with struts-tags