I can't remember if these jars are included in the war, but they are required at runtime:
 retrotranslator-runtime-n.n.n.jar
 backport-util-concurrent.jar

--
James Mitchell
678.910.8017

On Nov 24, 2006, at 9:31 PM, David Bloom wrote:

I tried all the sample struts 2.0.1 wars individually in tomcat by
placing each war in the webapps folder in tomcat.

i.e

The requested resource (/struts2-mailreader-2.0.1/) is not available.

I placed libs from struts j4 zipin lib folder after wars get expanded
after starting tomcat still no help.

this link

http://struts.apache.org/WW/why-is-my-action-unavailable.html

did not help me out either