My advice would be to look at the existing themes to see how they use the parameters.
/Ian

--
From Down & Around, Inc.
Innovative IT Solutions

Tarek Nabil wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently evaluating Struts 2 for our next project. Our UI people
have laid out some standards for the markup generated by the application
pages, which the XHTML theme does not satisfy.

I started looking into the "Extending Themes" topic, but it seems that
there's no clear reference on how to do that. Following the examples
does not seem to be very easy as I have not found any reference to
explain some of the key words used in the templates, such as
"fieldErrors" or "parameters". For example, there's no reference that
explains all the attributes exposed by "parameters".

Could some one please point me to such a reference if one exists?

Thanks,
Tarek Nabil
********************************************DISCLAIMER********************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email
or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us of
the receipt thereof.
immediately, and delete this
email from your system.

Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.The sender shall not be
liable for the improper
or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this
communication,nor for any delay in
its receipt or damage to your system.The sender does not guarantee that this
material is free from
viruses or any other defects although due care has been taken to minimise the
risk.