As someone else pointed out, start here:

struts.apache.org

...more specifically:

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/index.html

...should be a good place to start.

Frank

Caroline Jen wrote:
Where do I find all the new features of the Struts 2
and start using them?
--- "Frank W. Zammetti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes, as a correction to my previous response, Struts
2 was released in
BETA on 10/20/2006.  I may have made it sound like
it was a GA release,
but it was not (still counts in my book... getting a
beta out the door is
an important step for any resonably-sized project).

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect

On Mon, November 27, 2006 12:28 pm, Martin Kindler