Sorry I forgot to mention,
I am actually dividing the 1896 cents by 100 before the jsp page
to make the value 18.96 and then display it using the formatkey as
$18.00.

I would appreciate a formatKey pattern that could convert 1896 straight into $18.96 (without me having to divide it by 100).

Thanks a lot,
robin.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Folks,
If I have an int value ( showing number of cents) in session scope that is going to get displayed on the JSP as dollar value.
I am using the following tag

<bean:write name="XYZProfileDTO" property="double_ABCDollarsAvailable" formatKey="format.msf" scope="session"/>

where I have the following key defined in my .properties file

format.msf=$#,##0.00

But the above converts a value of 1896 cents to $18.00

How can I make it show up as $ 18.96 itself.?

Any help would be much appreciated,
regards,
robin.

--- End Message ---