From: Thomas Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> what do u think of my arguments ?

I think you have too many CSS files :)

I've seen sites with maybe 2-3, but if your site pages are supposed to
look the same you might want to consolidate all your style information
to avoid duplicating information.

What is so different about each page that you have to have all those
files? If the answer is "very little" then you might want to reconsider.

If the answer is "a lot" then... you might not be using CSS in the way
(I think :) it was intended, or you may just be a special case :)

Dave