You can try http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/validator/ which is commonly used
w/Struts 1.

----- Original Message ----
From: Jim Reynolds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: user@struts.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 2:21:49 PM
Subject: Validator without Struts

Hello,

I have the need to do some form validations, but the site in question
is not running Struts, nor WW or any framework. :-(

It is an older site and I have been commissioned to do some validtion
within it. I was hoping that the Validator that comes with Struts may
be able to work as a stand-alone entity.

I am having trouble finding info on the validator that is not linked
directly with struts. Is this info available, and if so where?

Thanks