Hi all again, and thank you for the fast support ! ^ ^

--------------------------------
<jsp:useBean id="map" class="java.util.HashMap" />
<c:set target="${map}" property="key1" value="value1"/>
<c:set target="${map}" property="key2" value="value2"/>

Ho yes ! Here's a clean way to fill a map in a JSP ! By clean, I mean
without a scriptlet that a Web developper wouldn't understand. Great !

--------------------------------
This is something to do with url rewriteing and how the session is handleing
happens on your server.., <c:url> tag will do the proper url re-writeing
according to my understanding.. so i dont think there would be any issue in
that, i am not sure plese try it and see..

OK, I'll give it a try. Both solutions fit me ! A good day to be a Struster
! =)

Regards,

Pierre

--
"L'une des raisons pour lesquelles la vie est complexe
C'est qu'elle a une partie réelle et une partie imaginaire."