Hi all,

I'm using struts 1.2.7 with commons-validator 1.1.4

I've this DynaValidatorActionForm which has the following properties:

<form-bean name="TOAForm" dynamic="true"
        type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorActionForm">
        <form-property name="fundsTransfer" type="com.myform.Transfer[]"
size="3" />
        <form-property name="id" type="java.lang.String" />
</form-bean>

I have the corresponding rules defined:

<form name="/brokeragePartialTransfer">
        <field property="fundName"  indexedListProperty ="fundsTransfer"
depends="required,minlength,maxlength">
        <arg key="TOAForm.fundName" position="0"/>
        <arg1 name="minlength" key="${var:minlength}" resource="false"
position="1"/>
        <arg2 name="maxlength" key="${var:maxlength}" resource="false"
position="1"/>
                <var>
                        <var-name>minlength</var-name>
                        <var-value>3</var-value>
                </var>
                <var>
                           <var-name>maxlength</var-name>
                           <var-value>20</var-value>
                </var>
        </field>
        <field property="noOfShares" indexedListProperty
="fundsTransfer" depends="required,minlength,maxlength">

        <arg key="TOAForm.noOfShares" />
        <arg name="minlength" key="${var:minlength}" resource="false"
position="1"/>
        <arg name="maxlength" key="${var:maxlength}" resource="false"
position="1"/>
                <var>
                           <var-name>minlength</var-name>
                           <var-value>3</var-value>
                </var>
                <var>
                           <var-name>maxlength</var-name>
                           <var-value>20</var-value>
                </var>
        </field>
</form>

>From my understanding, these validations will validate the noOfShares
and fundName properties which are part of the com.myform.Transfer POJO.
In addition to these individual validations I also need to ensure that
the user has entered at least one com.myform.Transfer bean. ie. I need
to make sure that the fundsTransfer array has a size of greater than 1.
Is there a way to include this type of validation in XML format?

Hope someone has come across this problem before and can offer some help

Thanks

Sean O Shea