The snapshot you're using may still use the parameter name 'definitions-config' instead of org.apache.tiles.DEFINITION_CONFIG

Grr. . .lesson learned, don't release with a snapshot!

Dave Newton wrote:
From: David H. DeWolf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David H.
What stack trace and/or specific error message do you get?

No exception, just the startup message saying that it couldn't find the
definition in the web.xml so it's looking for tiles.xml.

I'll wait until the 2.0.2 drop; I believe this particular project is
using a 2.0.1 so... yeah.

It's irritating having several simultaneous projects using different
versions; it's my own fault but they've been start-stop-start-stoppy and
I've been bad.

Dave