Hi all,

I have this web app that allows user to change the config (.ini) file via a
form. When the user submits the form, it goes into the action class and the
action class is supposed to update the ini file accordingly.

The ini file is lumped together with my action class.

FileInputStream in = new FileInputStream("test.ini");
Properties p = new Properties();
p.load(in);
p.setProperty("User name", username);
p.setProperty("Password", password);
p.store(new FileOutputStream("test.ini"), null);

However the ini file is not updated in the webapp directory.
if i change p.store(new FileOutputStream("test.ini"), null); to p.store(new
FileOutputStream("c:\\test.ini"), null);
The test.ini will appear in c:\

How should i go abt updating the ini file that is together with the webapp?

Appreciate any advice