On 12/5/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How are you inserting your XML/HTML into the JSP?

I don't think the filter method is causing your problem.  I think you're
not expressing that the output should not be filtered.  If you're using
<c:out> you might want to add 'escapeXml="false"', for example.

or if you're using the Struts <bean:write> tag there is a "filter"
attribute - so you can do  <bean:write filter="false">  (true is
default)

Niall