From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
> The general feeling is that we are very close, and some of us are
> thinking that a GA would make a nice Chrismas present, but only if
> it's actually up to production standards.

As another data point (and something to keep in mind) is that a lot of
the S2 code is re-branded WW code, which has been around awhile.

I've been running 2.0.1 and lately some 2.0.2 and while there a few
rough edges overall I've been quite happy with the quality, although I
am currently using a mere fraction of the framework.

Dave