Hi,
I'm using Validator Framework with Struts,
Here I want to validate a registration form.

I want to add a field property passwordCheck, (the user needs to enters his
password twice : the first password will be in property password, the second
in passwordCheck)
I want to check if value of password and passwordCheck are the same.
How can I do this ?
Thank u.
Here is my code from now on without the field property passwordCheck :

    <formset>
         <form name="registerForm">
              <field property="login" depends="required">
                 <arg key="required.login"/>
             </field>
             <field property="password" depends="required">
                 <arg key="required.password"/>
             </field>
             <field property="eMail" depends="required">
                 <arg key="required.eMail"/>
             </field>
             <field property="birthYear" depends="required">
                 <arg key="invalid.dateOfBirth"/>
             </field>
             <field property="gender" depends="required">
                 <arg key="invalid.gender"/>
             </field>
         </form>
    </formset>

(In addition to that, I have a lot of difficulties to find information
myself about validator framework, do u have any link for a full
documentation ?)