try

onchange='<%= "onchangeGrade(" + indexId.intValue() + ");" %>'

Regards,
Nikhil

On 12/12/06, Po Po <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I've a collection and i iterate using logic:iterate,
inside the iterate, put a html:select.

<logic:iterate name="form" property="coll" id="idx"
indexId="indexId">
onchange="onchangeGrade(${indexId});" >
</logic:iterate>

In the html:select, I add an javascript onchange
event. the event call onchangeGrade.
I need the indexId is write as parameter in javascript
onchangeGrade.
But when I run, it's javascript error. When view the
html source see, the ${indexId} is not convert to a
number (just as string).

Expected: onchange="onchangeGrade(0);"
          onchange="onchangeGrade(1);"
          ... etc