hi

i am using the following code in jsp

ArrayList alEmpList = (ArrayList) request.getAttribute("alemp");

<logic:iterate id="empbean" property="alEmpList" type="com.emp.EmployeeBean"

<bean:write name="empbean" property="strEmpName"/>

</logic:iterate>
but i am not getting the value from the bean that is there in the List
Please do suggest me