I construct a web app using struts2 and spring
(struts2-core-2.0.2-SNAPSHOT-20061216.jar and
struts2-spring-plugin-2.0.2-SNAPSHOT-20061216.jar). When I switch page quickly
by following
links pointed to struts actions, I get the following error:

========
ERROR - ClosingUIBean.start(62) | Could not open template
java.lang.NullPointerException
 at
org.apache.struts2.components.Form.evaluateExtraParamsServletRequest(Form.java:270)
 at org.apache.struts2.components.Form.populateComponentHtmlId(Form.java:224)
 at org.apache.struts2.components.UIBean.evaluateParams(UIBean.java:737)
 at org.apache.struts2.components.ClosingUIBean.start(ClosingUIBean.java:58)
 at
org.apache.struts2.views.jsp.ComponentTagSupport.doStartTag(ComponentTagSupport.java:54)
 at org.apache.jsp.login_jsp._jspx_meth_s_form_0(login_jsp.java:260)
 at org.apache.jsp.login_jsp._jspx_meth_s_if_0(login_jsp.java:206)
 at org.apache.jsp.login_jsp._jspService(login_jsp.java:105)
 at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)
========

But if I pause a minute after coming to a page, then click the link, it works
fine.

I followed into the code, it seems that in the method
"evaluateExtraParamsServletRequest"
of the form class, with the following code:
    try {
        Class clazz =
ObjectFactory.getObjectFactory().getClassInstance(actionConfig.getClassName());
        addParameter("actionClass", clazz);
that ObjectFactory.getObjectFactory() returns a null reference.

I'm quite confused by this. Anyone can give me a hint?

liukaipeng
2006-12-17