From: Andrew Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 5:21 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Struts Layout Extension Library & Alternatives solutions

We are thinking about integrating the Struts Layout Extension Library into
our current struts project.

At the moment I have the basic functionality working, but I have noticed
that there are some UI restrictions (hardcoded style attributes in the basic
collection table interface) which are annoying.

I am curious if many people have used this extension library, if so how did
you find it.

Ideally we only want to use certain functionality within the extension
library (navigation, sorting etc) so if there are better alternatives
extensions which can provide the same functionality please let me know.

thanks,

Andrew