HI Sandeep,

This doesn't work since request is going from client to server so I can't
set the request.getAttribute since when I submit the form it will be a fresh
new request however had I tried settin thru request.setAttribute, it would
have been a old request.

getting parameters thru request.parameter in case of hrefs/links works fine
but form initialization happens at later stage so not able to get the values
from the form

Regards,
Saurabh