---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Chacón Sánchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 02-ene-2007 11:52
Subject: Re: Performance issue

Hi Mike, the list are not user-dependant, I load those list from the
database, and are the same for all users, but how can I put then on the
application context??

2007/1/2, Mike Baroukh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

If those lists are not user-dependant, you can put them in application
context. This way, they will be shared by all your users.

If they are user-dependant, I think I would have done a bean that
provides properties that get data from db on the fly.
Of course, if an error occur, it will be in jsp rendering ...

Maybe you can also put in request (not in session) frequently used
values with an interceptor ?

Mike

--

Mike Baroukh

---
Cardiweb  - 31 Rue de Mogador Paris IXeme
06 63 57 27 22 - 01 53 21 82 63 - Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cardiweb.com
---