Hi Musachy,

I'll try to build version 2.0.3 . Thanks for you help!

Alexandre

----- Original Message ----- From: "Musachy Barroso" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 5:01 PM
Subject: Re: [S2] dropdowndatetimepicker not working

Hi Alexandre,

The datepicker tag has been on the move between 2.0.1 -> 2.0.3. I would suggest not to use 2.0.2, and wait until the next stable build is released, must likely 2.0.3. If you can't wait, and decide to build from source, and still have the same problem, let us know.

regards
musachy

Alexandre Mendonça Lima wrote:
Hi,

Previously, when I was using version 2.0.1, my JSP was:

<s:datepicker name="equipamento.dataCadastro" format="#dd/#MM/#yyyy" value="%{dataEqp}"/>

The property dataCadastro in bean equipamento (property of my action) is from type java.util.Date . It's worked!

Now, I'm using the actual version that I´ve copied from http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.0.2/ . The tag was modified and I change for:

<s:dropdowndatetimepicker name="equipamento.dataCadastro" type="date" language="pt-br"/>

After submit it generates error: Invalid field value for field "equipamento.dataCadastro". In my console shows 2 messages:

SEVERE: ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Unexpected Exception catched: Error setting expression 'dojo.equipamento.dataCadastro' with value '[Ljava.lang.String;@6adb31' SEVERE: ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Unexpected Exception catched: Error setting expression 'equipamento.dataCadastro' with value '[Ljava.lang.String;@272fec'

What's happened?

Alexandre Lima
from Salvador, Brazil