Hi

As I have issued, with learning technologies, having ANYTHING to it for
me, I have chosen to use the Simple Setup from the Tutorials "Ready Set
Go" under the section "Setting up from Scratch". (Granted I have tried
the struts-blank and maven archetype... but I want to touch all the
pieces myself)

Maybe I'm missing something or didn't get a good night sleep, but
reading what I'm supposed to do on this page is like reading a foreign
language.

/tutorial/
/tutorial/META-INF/
/tutorial/WEB-INF/
/tutorial/WEB-INF/classes/
/tutorial/WEB-INF/lib/
/tutorial/WEB-INF/lib/CORE&OPTIONAL *.jar
/tutorial/WEB-INF/web.xml

Directory CORE&OPTIONAL was never created with using the
struts-blank.war temple NOR when I tried the the maven achtype.

***Question: Should I assume that this is just a generalization and not
an actual 'new' directory for this framework?

In the instructions to copy my libraries