Put it into the layout jsp.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:  I'm using Tiles and 2 resource bundles. The problem
is that I have to define them for every page I'm creating. Isn't there a way to
define a bundle in de template page, and use them in every tile?

Tia

proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.

Thanks and Regards,
Novin Jaiswal
+919890089443(M)