So, I'm working on my first S2 application and enjoying a lot of the things
which always looked pretty cool about WebWork.

However, I'm doing client side validation with s:form and the "css_xhtml"
theme, and there's something I want to change.

Given my design, the insertion of error messages at the "top" of the control
looks awful.  I want the messages at the bottom.

What is the best way to take control of this?  I'm no CSS whiz, but I don't
think there's a way to do it just with CSS rules.  Do I need to override the
definition of the "addError" javascript method which actually puts the
message in the HTML?  That seems a lot harder than it should be.

Do I need to tell the designers that they designed it wrong? ;-)

Thanks in advance,
  Joe
--
Joe Germuska
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://blog.germuska.com

"The truth is that we learned from João forever to be out of tune."
-- Caetano Veloso