Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: [S2] Tag select have problems

I had the same problem if the key field were a primitive type that works...
Like int insted Integer...

Alexandre Mendonça Lima escreveu:
Hi everyone,

I got last version Struts 2.0.3 today and updated now my application but one page is gone wrong.
In this page, I have the code:
<s:select name="filtroRegiao" list="todasRegioes" listKey="id" listValue="descricao" headerKey="-1" headerValue=" " /> My Action class have two atributes: todasRegioes is a java.util.List and filtroRegiao is a java.lang.String. The list todasRegioes have instances from class Regiao which have atributes id and descricao. When I submitted my form to same page for refresh it, the select doesn't show the value selected, always show the value setting in headerKey.
Anyone can help me?

Alexandre Lima