Ok i've tryed the form submit too here the code:
Jsp:
/></html:submit>

Action.Java:
public ActionForward readContent(
                ActionMapping mapping,
                ActionForm form,
                HttpServletRequest request,
                HttpServletResponse response)
                throws IOException, ServletException {
                        StringBuffer HTMLStr=new StringBuffer("");
                        try {

                        BufferedReader br = request.getReader();
                        HTMLStr.append(br.readLine());
                        System.out.println (HTMLStr.toString());
                        return(mapping.getInputForward());

        }

The string HTMLStr.toString() return always null !

Marcello Savino
ALDEBRA S.p.A.
tel.  0461302441