From: Dariusz Wojtas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I tried it last week with Websphere 6.0 (jdk 1.4.2) using
> retrotranslator - with success.

Ditto on 8.1 with 1.4.2.

I don't recall that I had to do anything else in particular to get it to
work, the '-advanced' flag was the ticket.

Unfortunately I'm probably too far in to an S1 version to move to S2,
but I'm still considering the possibility.

I will say it's quite confusing (for me) to move between active S1 and
S2 projects, though :} *boggled* I went so far as to mirror some of the
interfaces in the S1 project and implement Actions S2-style, but I don't
think that's helping me much, and time constraints may make it undoable
:/

Dave