>Dave Newton wrote:
>Actually it was Chris that got it, I was still stupid until he said
that
:)
>You may want to consider doing something in a custom request processor.

Marcello Savino:
Not so stupid as i am, if you think i'm still looking for a solution
Before you suggest me to re-write Struts ;-) ......
The proccessing of the request i need must be implemented in a large
struts existing application... Maybe the filter is a good idea,  i have
to study how to implement it, where to put it.....
Thanks again

Marcello